Images from RHS Hyde Hall

Post your non-gallery photos here.
Trevor

Images from RHS Hyde Hall

Post by Trevor » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 am

Lovely day and saw selected images from the GPOTY exhibition. Excellent images and some which courted interesting discussions between us.
Here's a selection of my images.
Attachments
U021.jpg
T020.jpg
Q017.jpg
P016.jpg
G007.jpg
F006.jpg
E005.jpg
D004.jpg
C003.jpg
B002.jpg

Fivedeed

Re: Images from RHS Hyde Hall

Post by Fivedeed » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Lovely photos Trevor !

My favourite is the daisy one - love the composition.... I'm hoping that Lisa will be able to tell me what the name of the daisy is ?! Even though I had a brilliant time, battled against the wind and took over 200 photos - I somehow managed to miss that one :D

re the photo exhibition..... there were some very good shots, but I think lots of our group could match that standard. Some I think had been tweaked more than others - but it was very inspiring. I feel that there must be a set of unspoken rules and trends that will get your photo into the top 3 of a competition - so I am thinking that it is a case of being very savvy - rather than just a great photographer....

Hoping to get some of my shots on the forum - but trying to work with new computer and photo program at the moment - may need Lisa's help !! :lol:

ps - think it is an osteospermum... had to look it up - as I realised you had posted another daisy photo... ( which I also like very much !)