Post your non-gallery photos here.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:19 pm
A couple of photo's I took of the Blood Moon at 4.30am, Monday 21.01.19 which I thought you may like to see.
- IMG_0559a.jpg (131.83 KiB) Viewed 979 times
- IMG_0548a.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 979 times
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Very impressed with these, Michelle, couple of great shots.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:30 pm
Fantastic shots. Very impressed.
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Super moon shots! Well done Michele. I looked out at about 3.30 and saw the moon but it was looking pretty normal so I went back to bed! Phil
I am Joel
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:12 am
Micheal, not only are the photographs lovely but I commend you for having the courage to be awake at that hour to capture them. Now that's commitment
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm
Very impressed Michele. I thought you said you weren't shure how to use your new camera? Doesn't look like that to me!
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm
As I said to Trevor, I was either too early or too late, but it definitely looked too cold. Well done, great images. Colin