List and order of participants

Lisa

List and order of participants

Post by Lisa » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Further to our discussion at the AGM, I have chosen an image to start the ball rolling for the Chinese Whispers and am ready to pass it on to the next participant on the list.
I thought we could use the date of when members joined the forum for the order of participants see below.
Lisa - Jan
Trevor - Feb
Joe - Mar
Phil - Apr
Kate - May
Sarah - Jun
Colin - Jul
Sara - Aug
Graham - Sep
Mark - Oct
Eric - Nov
However if the month in which you have to produce the next image is not convenient for you then feel free to swap about with someone else.
Trevor is next on the list so if Trevor could let me know that Feb's ok, I'll forward him the first photo in the series.
Lisa

Lisa

Re: List and order of participants

Post by Lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

In respect of the time line for the Chinese Whispers photos, it has been decided that a member should be given four weeks maximum from when he/she receives the photo to choose/shoot the next image and pass it on to the next member in the list. If you are able to forward on the next image much sooner, then you should.
This makes the months above a bit redundant but should allow for a gap at the end enabling Alison and any other new members to participate if they want to.

Please forward your image to the next person via email (a smaller sized version might be appreciated in case internet connections are slow) but could you also send a A3 print size to me at the same time so I can collate them in order to get them printed off for display at December's meeting. If the file size for the printed image is too big to send through email, I can bring my laptop to the meetings and can upload it to my machine via memory stick.

Hope this all makes sense.

Lisa

Re: List and order of participants

Post by Lisa » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just letting you know that Alison has volunteered to take the place of Sara in the Chinese Whispers series. Therefore Alison will forward her image onto Graham by the end of August.