New website

Lisa

New website

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:32 pm

I have recently re-vamped the website which went live the other day. It was time to bring it into the 21st century. It should now display better on mobile devices and the contact form should now work properly.

It is very similar in design and content to the last one - the main difference being the member's profile page is displayed as a separate menu item and each member has a showcase image that when clicked, the viewer will be taken to an individual profile page. At the moment I am the only one with a personal profile page. I would love to create one for each member so could you please send me four showcase images, a little bit of blurb about yourself and your photography (can be as brief as you like) and a link to any personal websites - if you look at my page, you'll get the idea.

I still have a bit of work to do on the galleries and am still short of images for our days out so if you can send me any images taken on any of our photoshoots, please do.

Lisa

Re: New website

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:57 am

Lisa wrote:It is very similar in design and content to the last one - the main difference being the member's profile page is displayed as a separate menu item and each member has a showcase image that when clicked, the viewer will be taken to an individual profile page. At the moment I am the only one with a personal profile page. I would love to create one for each member so could you please send me four showcase images, a little bit of blurb about yourself and your photography (can be as brief as you like) and a link to any personal websites - if you look at my page, you'll get the idea.

Hi, just bumping this up to remind you that it would be great if I could have some images and a little bit about you and your photography for a profile page.

Return to “Website”