Update of photos on website

Any problems with the forum post here
Lisa

Update of photos on website

Post by Lisa » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi all,
I thought I would give the website a spring clean and update the pages with some new images. We have produced some wonderful work since I first did the site and it would be great to get them online for all to see :) .

I would like to update the images for:
  • The moving banner at the top of the home page - the dimensions of which are 936 × 350px so any images suitable for a letterbox shaped cropping would be great here
  • Smaller, portfolio orientated photos to decorate the individual webpages of the dimension 300 × 420px
  • If you would like to send me new images for the 'showcasing' gallery, please do
I am happy to resize/crop the images, I would just need them sent through at 72ppi and no smaller than the required dimensions above. It's probably best to email them to me lisa@paleseptember.co.uk as I won't be at the next meeting and the May one is an outdoor shoot so won't have my laptop with me to take a memory stick.

Lisa

Re: Update of photos on website

Post by Lisa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

A big thank you to the folks that sent me their images for the website. It has now been updated with lots of new images which really make it zing! (click on the logo at the top of the forum to go straight to Creative Shots' home page if you want to have a look).

Colin sent me lots of his butterfly and Maldon mud race images which I couldn't fit many onto the individual pages as decoration as I ran out of room but it would be good to get these images on the site along with other members' photos who attended these photo shoots so thought it would be good to add separate mud race and butterfly pages to the showcase gallery so am now asking for mud race and butterfly images. If you have already uploaded them to your albums in the forum gallery, I will drop you a line individually and ask if I can use those images, save you sending them through again.

Kate

Post by Kate » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 am

photos for website

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 am

Lots of lovely butterfly images on the website now http://www.colchestercreativeshots.net/galleries.html. If anyone wants to send me some more, please do. I can put them up anytime.
I'm working on a Maldon mud race gallery now.