August Meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Colin

August Meeting

Post by Colin » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

This Wednesday we agreed would be a practical evening out and about. We have 2 options you may like to participate in. One is based from the Hythe community centre and we will meet as usual so that we can group up depending on which area you fancy taking on. These groups will meet back at the Hythe at around 9pm if they wish, (refreshments will be on offer).
If you would rather do the Colchester Architecture option and meet in town Lisa will be putting an assembly point here shortly. There will be no need for this group to reach the Hythe if they don't want to. We will all see the results in September, when in addition to the shoot results there is a theme of "Eyes" as well. Colin

Fivedeed

Re: August Meeting

Post by Fivedeed » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi Colin !

Thanks for that...

I will be joining Lisa in town, as I have 2 separate appointments in the town centre leading up to meeting time - so it makes more sense.
I doubt I will come back to the Hythe after, as my dog would have been on his own for a long time - so I shall get off home.

Hoping to have some Anglesey Abbey info by end of week.

Amanda x

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi Folks,
For those wanting to do the Colchester Architecture shoot, I thought that we could meet in front of the First Site gallery - as parking nearby in Priory Street is cheap at 50p for the evening. There might also be some free parking available on East Hill.

I know Alison, Amanda and myself are doing the town shoot, if anyone else is interested can you please post here so I know who to wait for.
Thanks
Lisa

PhilBrew

Post by PhilBrew » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm

I shall go to the Hythe rendez-vous - 7.30 as usual.

Ian-Raymant

Post by Ian-Raymant » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:21 am

I will also be meeting at the Hythe for 7.30

Ian