Retrospective Images for December Meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Lisa

Retrospective Images for December Meeting

Post by Lisa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 pm

At the last couple of Christmas meetings, we have shown a slideshow with a large selection of member's images.We would like to do the same this year.

Therefore, I would be most grateful if you could upload to dropbox your retrospective images taken in the past year i.e. images that have been shown at a meeting or taken specifically for one of this year's theme evenings or photoshoots but haven't as yet been shown because of a missed meeting, or any images that have been displayed at the Slice throughout 2017.

The number of images is limited to 10 per member.

Could members upload the images they wish to show to the Retrospective Images 2017 folder in our Dropbox account?
I've created a file request link https://www.dropbox.com/request/kG1zuRb ... zg2?oref=e so if you don't have the password or not sure how to use Dropbox, it doesn't matter - just click on the 'Choose Files' button and browse to the images on your machine (no need to log in to our/your Dropbox account).
- by 10th December, please.

It would be good if images could be resized to around the 1500px on the longest's side at 72ppi resolution but if you are unable to resize, don't worry, I can always do it once the image has been uploaded to Dropbox if needs be.

Lisa

Re: Retrospective Images for December Meeting

Post by Lisa » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:08 am

Just bumping this up as I'm not sure anyone received it when I posted it originally.

Jim Spurgeon

Post by Jim Spurgeon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

I think I've loaded mine into Dropbox Lisa but can you please confirm for me. Jim

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi Lisa, I have shared a file of retrospective images into the creative shots drop box.

Can you check you have them please?

Thanks
Trevor

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi Trevor and Jim,
Received both lots of images - thanks!

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 am

Last call for RIs. I have received images from Trevor, Joe, Colin, Jim, Ian, Elaine, Phil. Anymore??