July Meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Colin

July Meeting

Post by Colin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi all, It's almost too hot to do this, but this is just a reminder that at Wednesday's meeting we will be reviewing the result of our Macro night in June. Don't forget to bring the failures as well as the successes, someone may be able to explain what could have been done differently.

There should be a discussion on Long Exposure which may be helpful when taking coastal images for September.

Also, we are introducing the concept of layers to assist in our Diptych/Triptych theme coming up in November and what you can do if you do not have any appropriate processing tools.

and congrats to Joe for selling all his slice images in one transaction.

See you on Wednesday,
Colin

PerrinM

Re: July Meeting

Post by PerrinM » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi All
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the Wednesday meeting. During the last 3 weeks my mother passed away and she lived in Guernsey so being rather hectic trying to sort everything out and only got back yesturday from Guernsey after the funeral. Hope you have a good evening and let me know what I have missed.
Michele

PhilBrew

Post by PhilBrew » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:43 am

Sorry to hear about your mother Michele. Look forward to seeing you next month if not before.

Phil

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 am

Hi
Do we need cameras on Wednesday?

Hilary
Hi Hilary, no you don't need to bring your camera tonight.
You need to reply through the forum for your message to get posted :). If you reply directly to the email, it doesn't go anywhere.

Hi Michele,
So sorry to hear about your Mum. I will put some links and attachments online for my bit about layering for triptychs.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 am

Hi Michele,
Very sorry to hear such sad news. Thoughts are with you.
Hope to see you as soon as your ready to join us.
Best wishes.
Joe

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:12 am

Hi Michelle, so sorry to hear about your mum. Sending condolences and best wishes.

Hope to see you next month.

Trevor