Jimmy's Farm

A trip out anyone?
Lisa

Jimmy's Farm

Post by Lisa » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Eric mentioned Jimmy's Farm in a post somewhere (couldn't find it tonight :(). The butterfly house would be good for macro shots. I did have a look on their website as I had the idea of going there for this month's theme but the actual butterfly house doesn't open until after Easter so too late for Wednesday night. I've been a couple of times before and there are butterflies as big as your hand to shoot.
A group outing would be good I think and maybe if we went as a group they would allow us to come earlier or stay later to avoid the crowds and get a better light.

Trevor

Re: Jimmy's Farm

Post by Trevor » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Lisa that's a good idea it may be good for a practical session as well for members to get some tips on shooting Macro.

Lynn and I went a few weeks ago and there was a sign saying they were improving things so it maybe interesting to have a look at some time.

Lisa

Re: Jimmy's Farm

Post by Lisa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 am

Sarah tried to post this but it went just to me.
Hi everyone, I've been in touch with Jimmy's Farm, they are expecting us at the Restaurant at 5-30pm. They asked again if they could use some of the photos, and I said yes, as we all agreed that it would be a good promo for the Club. Sarah
Does anyone need a map or directions?