Update website images and galleries for 2016

Any problems with the forum post here
Lisa

Update website images and galleries for 2016

Post by Lisa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:38 am

Hi guys,
I'd like to freshen the website with some new images and galleries for 2016.

In regard to the galleries I would like to have a page for the various photoshoots we did in 2015 so if you took part on any of the following photoshoots and have some images you would like to include, please forward them on to me:
Highgate
Sunflower
Hyde Hall
Harwich
Mundon

If they could be at least 1000px on their longest side that would be great.

I think I have most of your images for the Slice 2015 exhibition so I should be able to crack on with that gallery.

Eric - I didn't update the Chinese Whispers gallery for 2014 so could you forward to me all the images for 2014 and 2015 so I can get it right up to date. You might want to use Dropbox. I have set up a Creative Shots Dropbox account which you are welcome to use. I will email the password.

I would also like to change the images in the rotating banner on the front page so if any members (new guys I'm looking at you too :) ) have any images suitable for cropping to letterbox shape, I would love to use them. Any portrait orientated images would be warmly received for decorating the other pages' sidebars so please send them on too.

There is a list of member's personal websites on the About Us page. If you have one that isn't listed and you would like to have it included, please let me know. (Did anybody make any progress with their WordPress.com websites??

Thanks everyone. No tight deadlines but the sooner the better.

Lisa

Re: Update website images and galleries for 2016

Post by Lisa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:56 am

Just sent you all Dropbox log in details via the Private Messaging on the forum.

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Lisa, I have uploaded some images for the High gate,Hyde Hall and Harwich Shoots.

Thanks

Trev

Fivedeed

Post by Fivedeed » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Where are they Trevor ie What section have you posted them in -as had a quick look and couldn't find them

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi Amanda I uploaded them to the Creative shots Dropbox folder as per the link Lisa sent.

I have labeled them Harwich, Highgate and Hyde Hall.

Trevor

Fivedeed

Post by Fivedeed » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Sorry Trevor
Silly me !
I was looking for them on the actual website -doh !
Forget we were sending them for Lisa
x

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:42 pm

That's alright Amanda, I had to think twice several times about where I was sending it and who too.

Trev