Retrospective images for December's meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Lisa

Retrospective images for December's meeting

Post by Lisa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:33 am

As per the last couple of years, we propose to show members' retrospective images in a slideshow during December's meeting.

Therefore, I would be most grateful if you could upload to dropbox your retrospective images taken in the past year i.e. images that have been shown at a meeting, taken specifically for one of this year's theme evenings or taken on one of our club photoshoots (feel free to include any images that haven't as yet been shown because of a missed meeting), or any images that have been displayed at the Slice throughout 2018.

The number of images is limited to 10 per member.

Could members upload the images they wish to show to the Retrospective Images 2018 folder in our Dropbox account?
I've created a file request link https://www.dropbox.com/request/XFXE84412GWRbpuYiXoN so if you don't have the password or not sure how to use Dropbox, it doesn't matter - just click on the 'Choose Files' button and browse to the images on your machine (no need to log in to our/your Dropbox account).
- by Sunday 9th December, please.

It would be good if images could be resized to around the 1600px on the longest's side at 72ppi resolution but if you are unable to resize, don't worry, I can always do it once the image has been uploaded to Dropbox if needs be.

Lisa

Re: Retrospective images for December's meeting

Post by Lisa » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Just letting the following members know that I have received their retrospective images:
Colin, Trevor, Jim, Ian and Phil.

Lisa

Re: Retrospective images for December's meeting

Post by Lisa » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Now received Joe's. It's not too late if anyone else would like to upload some images - Bruce??