December meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Lisa

December meeting

Post by Lisa » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 am

Further to last night's discussions, last year we had a slideshow with a large selection of member's images.

We would like to do something similar this year but this time show only retrospective images taken in the past year i.e. images that have been shown at a meeting or taken specifically for one of this year's theme evenings or photoshoots but haven't as yet been shown because of a missed meeting.

The number of images is limited to 10 per member.

Hopefully now we have got to grips with the projector, the slideshow will run a bit more smoothly.

Can members upload the images they wish to show to the Christmas Retrospective Images folder in our Dropbox account.
I've created a file request link so if you don't have the password or not sure how to use Dropbox, the link should make it easier - just click on the 'Choose Files' button and browse to the images on your machine (no need to log in to our Dropbox account).
https://www.dropbox.com/request/YNz4dPpD986UFf3YlzL6

It would be good if images could be resized to around the 1500px on the longest's side at 72ppi resolution but if you are unable to resize, don't worry, I can always do it once the image has been uploaded to Dropbox if needs be.

Lisa

Re: December meeting

Post by Lisa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:54 am

PS Woops I forgot to add please include images that you have shown in the Slice too.

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi Lisa just to let you know I have uploaded Joe's images to the drop box account.

just so you dont get confused about two sets from me.

Thanks

Trev

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Hi Lisa just to let you know I have uploaded Joe's images to the drop box account.

just so you dont get confused about two sets from me.

Thanks

Trev

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:06 am

Thanks Trevor- received and downloaded :).

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:48 pm

December meeting
Please remember to bring some nibbles to share on Wednesday, I'll be bringing some non alcoholic drink and something savoury. Looking forward to seeing you and the result of Chinese Whispers.
Colin

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks Colin - I'll bring some sweet things :).

Last call for images for slideshow as I will finalise it tomorrow early afternoon.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 am

Hi folks,
I've put the 2016 Retrospective Images on the website http://colchestercreativeshots.net/videos.html so those that weren't at the meeting can see them and we have a permanent record.

Trevor, if you could put the Chinese Whispers images on dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/t3EMncTr0xtU9A3ruaYk, I'll do the same with them.

See you all later..

PhilBrew

Post by PhilBrew » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Excellent - well done Lisa - many thanks