September Green Island Visit.

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Trevor

September Green Island Visit.

Post by Trevor » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi everyone. Just a reminder that Septembers session is a visit to Green Island at Ardliegh. The venue has been booked and a deposit paid so it would be great if as many members as possible attended. There is no charge for this.

The idea is if the light permits to explore the gardens for any images, Landscape, Flora, Macro etc. Then as the light begins to fade we can try our hand at "Painting with light".

Those attending will need a tripod, a torch or external Flash. Please consult your camera manuals before hand to ensure you know how to activate the "Bulb" setting on your camera in Manual Mode. For those who dont have a an off camera Flash or Tordh i will have a spere or two.

Please can members who are definitely attending let me know who they are so I know the numbers. Thanks. Weather permitting i am sure it will be a really iteresting evening and one to try something different image wise.

For this evening we are meeting earlier than normal because of the available light. I will be aiming to get their for 5.30 or 6.00pm so we can get the most out of the venue.

Thank you Trevor

cathyc

Re: September Green Island Visit.

Post by cathyc » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am

Hi all

Many apologies for the next meeting - have just found out that I have a Governors meeting ( my last one) Really disappointed actually as it sounds like agreat trip out. Look forward to seeing your images soon,

Bset wishes

Cathy

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi all,
I will definitely be there :) . I am looking forward to it.

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am

Hi all I have checked with Green island we can arrive at 5.30 if members wish so we can take advantage of the light.

See you then.

Trevor

PhilBrew

Post by PhilBrew » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Sorry I'll have to miss this - recovering from eye op yesterday. Hope it all goes well and look forward to seeing the results.Phil