Photographer's Coffee Table March 12th 10.30 - 14.30

ironman

Photographer's Coffee Table March 12th 10.30 - 14.30

Post by ironman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 am

Thought the group might be interested in this. A photography Lecturer in Ipswich from the Suffolk college leisure learning course called Mike Chen has started the following event:

This is it...the 1st Photographer's Coffee Table is taking place at Arlingtons Ipswich on March 12th between 10.30 and 14.30.

This is a unique social networking event where you can meet other people with an interest in photography. Doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a pro or even someone who just likes to look at photographs. Everyone is welcome.!

We thought that Arlingtons is the right place for such an event. We can look back at Ipswich's history to be in a location that once started off as the Ipswich Museum and is now a stunning bar/bistro and restaurant.

So, we would like to welcome you in the Darwin Room to celebrate a kind of evolutionary milestone for photography in Ipswich.

This event is supported and sponsored by Snappy Snaps Ipswich, The Frameworkshop & Gallery, CSV Mediaclubhouse and hosted by Mike Chen, eyende photo.

Tickets are only £ 5.00 and include a drink. As well we will cater with some nibbles. Thanks to our sponsors everyone receives a welcome pack including discount vouchers, booklet, information about photographic activities in our area.

We have as well a book show where you look at stunning photography books that you won't find in our local High Streets. Some guest speakers, demos and portfolio reviews. Further details will be emailed out later.

Tickets are available at Snappy Snaps Ipswich and The Frameworkshop or online at http://www.eyende.com. Postal booking with cheque payment can be accpted until 07/03/11, please get in touch via email.

And if you head towards Ipswich by car, you find a massive park & display car park behind the Wolsey Theatre, just a 2 minute walk away.

Looking forward to see you all on the day.

Lisa

Re: Photographer's Coffee Table March 12th 10.30 - 14.30

Post by Lisa » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for the link. I'm kinda interested even if I can't make this first one :)

Trevor

Re: Photographer's Coffee Table March 12th 10.30 - 14.30

Post by Trevor » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks for the heads up I cant do the 12 th as I'm doing ashoot foor some friends young Daughter, but would be interested in any others.

Trevor